Lynne McTaggart is the author of five books, including The Intention Experiment and the international bestseller The Field. She also runs worldwide Living The Field master classes and groups which are designed to help people adapt the ideas of the new scientific paradigm into their everyday lives. She was featured in the wildly successful cult classic movie What The Bleep!? Down The Rabbit Hole, And has become an international spokesperson on alternatives to conventional medicine.
In this interview, Lynne McTaggart talks with Merryn Jose about the Intention Experiments: from making leaves glow, seeds grow, to potential water purification and lowering crime rates.
Lynne also talks about:
● Dr. Rustin Roy of PA State University and their plans to mutate bacteria and change the structure of water via intention.
● Dr. Masaru Emoto
● A Live Aid Peace Experiment to lower violence with Deepak Chopra and the Alliance for New Humanity, Global New Thought, Unity Churches, Spiritual Cinema, and more.
● They found meditation can lower crime rates
● Previous Intention Experiments took only 10 minutes and produces incredible results
● Working towards putting the Live Aid Peace Experiment on social networks like Myspace & Facebook
● The Mini Gaia Experiment- a biodome with a mini eco-system, to lower global warming & clean up pollution
● The power of negative intention, i.e. visualizing bacteria or even cancer cells being killed
● “Powering Up”, the proper mind states, etc before participating in the Intention Experiments, based on science and Intention Masters, and the workbook that can help you
● Retro Intention- how the future can affect the present